1 These herds were started with pure specimens and are certified to be a pure species. Breeding herds are in individual breeding pens or isolated in pastures to insure no hybridization is possible from related species. No hybridization has occurred in these herds.
2 Federal Endangered Species Permit for hunting included!
* These hunts only sold as "Add-ons" to deposited trophy hunts.
The Patio Ranch 2017 Hunting Policy:
- All animals listed are high quality trophies. Ask about the availability of "Breeder" animals and group hunts.
- Patio Ranch policy allows only one hunter or hunting group on the ranch during any given period. The Patio Ranch feels that this exclusive hunting policy allows the most positive experience for our clients. Double booking is not practiced.
- Accommodations in the historic main lodge or guesthouse, complete with kitchen and cooking/eating utensils, are available for $300/day for first person and $150/day for each additional person; there is no charge for youth under age of 12 years. Unless otherwise noted, meals are included with the accommodations.
- A valid Texas hunting license is required for all hunters.
- Wounded animals are charged at 100% of trophy fee (includes sign of blood, hair, bone or an obvious reaction by the animal to the shot).
- Guide service is $200 per day per guide needed or requested. Fee includes one guide and transport while hunting, field dressing of trophies and transportation of trophies to a local taxidermist and/or processor. Other services to the trophy (cape, skin, quarter, butcher, etc.) are not included.
- Package hunts are planned from noon of the first day to noon of the last day. Custom times can be set when hunts are booked.
- Above prices are subject to change without notice.
Reservations and Payments:
- A hunt will be confirmed upon receipt of a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit totaling 50% of the estimated total invoice. All hunts are sold as complete packages and the final 50% (plus any other accrued charges) is due in full prior to departure from the ranch following the hunt. No exceptions.
- Personal or business checks are accepted as payment for deposits that are made at least two weeks prior to the hunt. Deposits made within two weeks of the hunt must be made by cash, cashier's check, VISA, Mastercard or American Express.
- All hunts must be paid in full before leaving the Patio Ranch using cash, cashier's check, Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Personal or business checks are not accepted for final payment.
- Any animal harvested or wounded that must be scored to determine final price will be scored by ranch personnel using the SCI scoring system.
- All payments made must be in U.S. Dollars. A 3% surcharge will be added to any amount paid by credit card. Any other expenses incurred by the Patio Ranch (such as bank fees, transfer charges, etc.) related to any payment made to The Patio Ranch will be added to the amount due from the client.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Any cancellations or requests for rescheduling of a hunt must be made in writing to The Patio Ranch (e-mail or USPS letter). Telephone calls must be followed-up with a written note (e-mail or letter).
- Cancelled hunts must be rescheduled within sixty days of the original hunt date and the hunt completed within one year of the original hunt date (or at an otherwise agreed upon time) or deposit is forfeited. The Patio Ranch staff will make every attempt to reschedule hunts by finding dates available on the ranch calendar to match client's schedule. Cancellations less than 72 hours before a hunt date will forfeit the deposit (unless otherwise agreed upon with Patio Ranch manager). A rescheduling fee of 10% of the original invoice will be charged for hunt dates cancelled less than 30 days before the scheduled hunt.
- Early departures are responsible for all daily fees scheduled on the original invoice.
- Any increases in pricing or fees will be applied to re-scheduled hunt dates.